truth

Tuesday, July 3, 2012 by ZulfadlyAshBurn
0 +

Long time


It's been a long time since I last blog. Like seriously! -.- The last time I blogged was like in april??? So A LOT of things have changed since then. Took my MTL O level papers and I hoped I did well hor it. Things between me and her didn't work out. We separated our ways :'( It's really sad when I suddenly remember stuffs about her. But things change. I have moved on too I guess? Really hard to say cause I'm confused. Well, at least I know I have a crush on this cute little junior of mine. HAHA. Gosh! Got sort of "rejected" but we still talk normally like we did. Maybe she's a little different :/ I hope we can remain this way or even better. HEHE That's all :D
waiting for you in that corner
Zulfadly Bin Mohamad Abu Bakar aka ZulfadlyAshBurn. 17 since 22 April 2012 Single/Taken/Unavailable
Please respect what I post here and keep your comments to yourself. Haters please leave.
Blog Home Facebook Twitter Youtube Formspring
Playing:
Down - Jay Sean (Candle Light Remix) Stop Playing Music
Start Playing Music